The Best Online CCNA Training In Dubai
CCNA Course In Dubai
Nlptech offers CISCO Solution Implementation and Administration (CCNA) courses in the classroom and online.
CISCO Solution Implementation and Administration (CCNA) in Dubai at Nlptech
Which course are you interested in?
Are you looking for CCNA courses in Dubai?
Then you have come to the right place. The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) course provides a wide range of essential skills for all IT professions. Through a combination of lectures, hands-on labs, and independent study, you will learn how to install, operate, configure and test simple IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
The course covers the configuration of network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers, as well as network device management and the identification of common security threats. You will also learn about network programming, automation, and software-defined networking.
For more information about our curriculum
Where can I find the best CCNA courses in Dubai?
Nlptech offers a comprehensive Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) implementation and management course in Dubai and across the UAE. The course is suitable for those who want to get CCNA certification. This course will enable you to prepare for the Online CCNA Training in Dubai. This CCNA course can prepare mid-level IT professionals with knowledge in security, automation, and network programming. If you pass the exam, it is possible to get CCNA certification in Dubai.
CCNA course summary
- Start the Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Determine the function of the switch
- Perform basic switch configuration
- Perform initial switch configuration
- Analyze TCP/IP applications
- Configure the interface on a Cisco router
- Configure and verify Layer 2 discovery protocols
- Perform initial router configuration
- Configuring the default gateway
- Analyze packet forwarding
- Troubleshoot media and port switching
- Troubleshooting port duplexing
- Setting up a basic IPv6 connection
- Configuring and testing static IPv4 routes
- Configuring Static IPv6 Routes
- Performing IPv4 static routing
- Implement static IPv6 routing
- Configure VLANs and trunks
- Troubleshoot VLANs and trunks
- Configuring router in flash memory
- Creating multiple VLANs and basic routing between VLANs
- Configuring and checking OSPF for a single area
- Configuring Static NAT
- Configuring dynamic NAT and port address translation
- Applying for patents for inventions
- Access to the WLC
- WLC work monitoring
- Dynamic interface (VLAN) configuration
- DHCP range configuration
- WLAN configuration
- Identifying a Remote Access Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) server
- Analyzing Control Parameters
- Cisco DNA Center analysis
- Configuring and Managing NTP
- Configuring System Message Logging
- Setting up a Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) wireless LAN with a Pre-Shared Key (PSK) using the GUI
- Remote Access and Secure Console
- Allow and restrict remote access connections
- Secure administrator access to the device
- Configure and verify port protection
- Device hardening
This course is designed for anyone who wishes to obtain CCNA certification. This course is useful for all technicians involved in the basic installation, maintenance, and verification of Cisco networks.
The material in this course is suitable for people with the following qualifications:
- entry-level network engineer
- network administrator
- Network support technician
- Service Technician
- Basic computer skills
- Basic knowledge of PC operating system navigation.
- Basic knowledge of Internet usage
- Although basic IP knowledge is not an official prerequisite for CCNA certification, you should ensure that you have a good knowledge of the exam topics.
Course objectives for the CCNA
- Recognize the components of a computer network and describe their basic characteristics.
- Detailed information about the CCNA training
- Duration 25 hours
- Delivery time Flexible work schedule
- Language English
- Location In person at NLPTECH office in Dubai / LIVE Online
- NLPTECH Professional Certificate, KHDA Certificate
- CCNA Training Certification
NLPTECH is Accredited by KHDA
NLPTECH Innovation and Education is accredited by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) in Dubai. All our courses and training are officially recognized and endorsed by the certification body after going through the required certification process.
In-house and online live training options
If you are interested in this training program, please contact us either in-house at your organization, at a location of your choice, or online. We can provide you with effective, customized training in the comfort of your own home or life.
ONLINE training solutions tailored to your needs
Why choose NLPTECH for your CCNA training?
- Our expert trainers use the most effective and up-to-date training techniques.
- We use practical, research-based training programs.
- Our easy-to-understand methodology and approach provide a wealth of introductory knowledge in a short period of time.
- After an initial consultation regarding analytical training, we provide clients with a customized training plan to meet their training objectives.
- We offer flexible training formats, including face-to-face, online, and blended.
- All of our learning materials are comprehensive, including foundational and systematic knowledge, practical learning, and real-world application.
- Our supportive learning environment and approach to providing maximum client satisfaction ensures that every training program is a memorable, enjoyable, and enriching learning experience for our clients.