Bath salts is long use as a simple and inexpensive means of treating mental and physical ailments. Bath salt, usually made from magnesium sulfate or sea salt, dissolve easily in warm water but they are used to relieve stress and pain.
Most of us use bath salts to enhance the relaxing effects of bathing, but they are thought to have many health benefits for people with the following conditions.
- Muscle pain and stiffness
- Stiffness and joint pain
- Circulatory problems
- Anxiety and stress
- Skin conditions, such as eczema
- Dry and itchy skin
How to use bath salts
Bath salts is use in different ways, depending on what you want to treat.
Epsom salts are typically used to create detox baths.
Take a detox bath with Epsom salts.
- Use 2 cups of Epsom salt in a regular-sized bathtub filled with hot water.
- Pour the salt into the running water so that it dissolves more quickly in the tub.
- Stay in the tub for at least 12 minutes, or 20 minutes if you are constipated.
Muscle soreness and pain
Bath salts can help with sore muscles, relax tight muscles and relieve inflammation.
For making bath salts for sore muscles.
- Make a full-size hot bath with 2 cups of laxative salts.
- Pour the laxative salt into running water to dissolve it more quickly.
- Soak for at least 12 minutes.
Inflammation or irritation of the skin
Bath salts is use to treat eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis,but and athlete’s foot to reduce skin irritation and inflammation.
- Take a full-size bath with 1 cup of Epsom salt, sea salt or table salt.
- Add the salt to warm bath water and stir by hand to dissolve all the granules.
- Leave in the bath for at least 20 minutes.
Dry or itchy skin
You can use bath salts to relieve dry and itchy skin, including insect bites and poison ivy. To do this.
- Make a full-size bathtub with 1-2 cups of laxative salt and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Pour the salt into warm water to dissolve it more quickly.
- Add the olive oil and stir the bath water with your hands to mix the salt and oil.
- Soak 2 to 3 times a week for at least 12 minutes.
The Arthritis Foundation recommends taking a warm bath with Epsom salt and doing stretches in it to relieve stiffness and joint pain and to eliminate muscle soreness after exercise. To do this.
- Use 2 cups of Epsom salt for each tub of regular hot water.
- Pour the salt into running water to dissolve it more quickly.
- Shower your skin as needed or after exercise for at least 20 minutes a day.
In the shower
You can use bath salts and enjoy some of their benefits even without a shower.
- Use 1 cup of sea salt or laxative salt, 1/3 cup of almond, However olive or coconut oil, and 1 tablespoon of vitamin E oil.
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl until you have a thick paste.
- Use your hands to apply a small amount of the paste to your body.
Moisturizing Foot Cream
Use bath salts in a foot bath.
- Add 1/2 cup of laxative salt to a large bowl of warm water but they stir until dissolved.
- Soak your feet for 12 or 30 minutes to relieve gout.
- Dry your feet thoroughly with a towel.
Being a pioneer in bath salt manufacturing and distribution, Standardsalts upholds the belief that by providing our customers with the best service, we can make their lives better. We offer bath salts that are 100 percent pure as a consequence. Supplemented with 84 mineral traces. And extracted straight from the Khewra mines.